Bristol to Barrie

Having served 22+ years service with the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (REME), we're planning a new life in pastures new. This is an account of our immigration journey, from UK to Canada, beginning to end.

Search This Blog

Saturday 6 June 2009

The application is on its way

So, I finally decided that there was no point in delaying the proceedings any longer. If and when the Canadian Forces (CF) come back with an offer I can always forward on the details to add to the file. With that in mind, this morning I gave all the paperwork a cursory last once over before sealing up the envelope. 1/2 an hour later I handed it over to the nice lady in Kingswood Post Office and that was that.

For those interested, I sent it by Royal Mail Airsure (£9.88) which is supposed to take 4 or 5 days to get there and includes tracking all the way.

Nothing left to do now but sit and wait.........

No comments: