Bristol to Barrie

Having served 22+ years service with the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (REME), we're planning a new life in pastures new. This is an account of our immigration journey, from UK to Canada, beginning to end.

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2009

CF application update

At last, an update on my application to join the Canadian Forces (CF). Having managed to get hold of the email address of the Master Warrant Officer (MWO) doing my Prior Learning Assessment Review (PLAR), I dropped him a line to find out how things are progressing.

As expected, the process isn't exactly rapid, however, he confirmed that he received my file last week and that he will be starting the PLAR on Monday (15 June).

So, it's now been 3 months since I submitted my application and things are progressing (albeit steadily).

The fingers are still firmly crossed!

No comments: